From time to time, I make notes from my presentations available here. You are welcome to download them and use with appropriate attribution.
Direct links to presentations – or scroll down to view them all here on this page:
- Confined Space Intubation (SASA Congress 2013)
- Paediatric Video Laryngoscopy (updated for PACSA 2012)
- What Goes Through My Head When I Am Working With Airways (Anaesthesia Nursing Course 2012)
- Human Factors in Aeromedical Flight Operations (ILS AHCP)
- Clinical Considerations in Aviation Medicine (ILS AHCP)
- Confined Space Aeromedical Intubation (Research Day Feedback)
- An Unexpected Diagnosis (EMSSA 2009)
- Pain Management in Wilderness Rescue – A practical South African Perspective (EMSSA 2009)
- Hypopharyngeal Foreign Body Removal with the C-MAC Videolaryngoscope in Children - A case series of captured coins in kids (PACSA 2012)
- Positioning of rachipagus parasitic conjoined twins for optimal airway management and vascular access using custom-cut foam – A case report (PACSA 2012)
I’m learning to use Prezi, which I find a much more fluid and logical method to create and view presentations. Clicking the forwards button will allow you to progress through the presentation – progression does not always carry over perfectly from my desktop version, so if you want to go back and review anything you can also click, drag and zoom anywhere in the presentation. Have fun! Be warned that it needs a few minutes to load all the graphics, even with a fast connection. Click on the button in the bottom right corner to view full-screen. The web-based version of Prezi is free to use, so if you feel your creative juices stirred, go give it a try!
Confined Space Intubation – SASA Congress 2013